Quick tips on getting the most out of the MAS public site.
All the information you will need to get the most out of MAS’ management of non-emergency medicaid transportation (NEMT.)
- Each page will have links in blue to direct you to more content. For example, if you are looking for more information about being an Enrollee, Transportation Provider or Medical Practitioner, just click on those words.
- For general public information regarding non-emergency Medicaid transportation, click here.
- County and borough specific numbers
- Each section has specific “Frequently Asked Questions” for more information.
- MAS has a sophisticated transportation management system. Enrollees, medical practitioners, and transportation providers are all urged to create a log in and take advantage of MAS’ state of the art management system.
- As an enrollee, there is an approval process to accessing transportation, find out more on the How This Works page. When you call MAS to start this process, the customer service representative you speak with will help you set up an account on MAS’ Medicaid transportation management system.
- As a transportation provider, you can create an account, with the help of your county specific staff, to the transportation management system. Learn more here.
- As a medical practitioner, your MAS field representative will help you create an account when at your initial meeting. Find your field rep on the corresponding county or borough page.