MAS Commitment to Enrollees
We want to make sure our enrollees arrive safely at their healthcare appointments feeling great about their trip. We believe healthier communities exist when its members have seamless access to healthcare.
Medicaid enrollees can expect to be:
- Treated with respect and compassion.
- Authorized for the most appropriate type of transportation based upon their mobility, medical needs and NYS Department of Health guidelines.
- Served by an on-time, polite and qualified transportation provider.
- Picked up in a safe, clean, and smoke-free vehicle.
- Supported by MAS throughout their transportation experience.