Forms, links and numbers most useful to enrollees, now all in one place.
- Medicaid Transportation Ordering Guidelines General
- MAS Individual County Numbers
- MAS email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Standards
- 511NY | New York Traffic, Travel and Transit Information
- Department of Health
- Fair Hearing
- NY Connects
- Office of the NYS Medicaid Inspector General
- Medicaid Updates
*****Medical Answering Services is required by the Internal Revenue Service to send a 1099-miscellaneous to anyone who received $600 or more in reimbursements during 2017. Medical Answering Service is unable to answer questions regarding this 1099. 1099-miscellaneous information can be found at www.irs.gov.
Please refer to link below regarding family caregivers and self-employment tax: